We now have so many books that we decided it would be more helpful to you if we grouped them by category.
- On the Costumes page our selection cuts to the chase with information on authentic costumes for various social groups.
- On the Accessories page you find out about such necessary items as shoes, slippers, hats, fans, clay pipes, spectacles and escritoires.
- On the Zeitgeist page we offer works on the historical and social context that go to make up the zeitgeist (spirit of the age). These publications focus on art, archeology, historical and social research.
- On the Re-enacting page we present works on re-enacting as an activity. These publications focus on the creation and kitting-out of an authentic historic persona.
- On the Textiles & Techniques page we cater to aficionados who want to know more about the fabrics and techniques involved in authentic costume-design. Here are historic, scholarly and contemporary works on textiles, weaving, embroidery, and lace-making.
- On the Cutting & Sewing page we offer publications and packets on the business of cutting and sewing authentic costumes, whether by using modern pre-drawn patterns or by recreating the pattern design techniques of the past.