Journal of the Early Americas Volume IV Issue I
50 pages, full color.
In this issue you will find articles on:
1. Hoppus and Hatchet: Cultural Conflict and the Puritan Captivity Narrative by Clara Steinhagen
2. The Early Americas: Missing Early American Birds and their Historical Significance: Part II by James Blake and Tony Gerard
3. Hearthstone: Unerthing the First Women at the Jamestown Colony by Sarah Krieg
4. To Arms: Campbell's Defeat: Remebering Anglo-Americans of Seneca Sovereignty on the Niagara Portage by Eric Bloomquist
5. The Discerning Re-enactor: Re-enactor Redux by Eugene R. H. Tesdahl
6. The Punchbowl: "To banishe swearing, dice and card-playing..." An Introduction to Gambling in Early North America by Wyne Krefting
7. Reviews: We Have Raised all of You: Motherhood in the South 1750-1835 A Book Review by E. Kathy Suagee
The Encyclopedia of Trade Goods: Clothing and Textiles of the Fur Trade: A Book Review by Eugene R. H. Tesdahl
American Tales, Stories of America's Past for the Young People of Today, Volume I: A Book Review by Olivia Dreon
Add to Cart:
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 24 July, 2016.